Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Running
561 post(s) found
I love racing! I love racing short distances! Before yesterday, I had only raced three 5Ks, each a year or more apart. (Turkey Trots FTW.) I know we all (maybe?) get hyped up on marathons and half-marathons and long, endurance-y […]
It feels trivial to write a recap about the 10K I ran this weekend when there are so many more important things in the world to focus on right now. My heart is broken for the people of Orlando and […]
Happy Monday! First, here’s a picture of Ellie. She’s sad that I never got around to a Fridays With Ellie post last week. Now, here’s a bit of life lately… Feeling: Good! Healthy! I’m feeling pretty tired on account of […]
I woke up in a foul mood yesterday. You know when you have a plan for your day and then something immediately doesn’t go according to said plan, and it throws off your entire day and your plan and your life? God […]
Today marks my two-year November Project anniversary! It was two years ago that I showed up to my first November Project workout. It was “Bridge Day,” and I remember feeling on the brink of death for the duration of the workout, which involved running […]
It’s been more than 24 hours since I crossed the finish line at the 2016 Airbnb Brooklyn Half, and I’m still feeling that runner’s high. Yesterday was awesome. I’ve never been able to say that after the Brooklyn Half! Everything clicked […]
Tomorrow, I’ll run the Airbnb Brooklyn Half for the third time. And in a weird turn of events, I’m feeling great about this race. I have a very meh history with the Brooklyn Half. I ran it in 2011 after eating […]
Sometimes I like to blog about important things, wordy things, and emotional things. Other times, I just like to be more mindless about it all, vomiting my words all over the internet. Today is one of those latter times. Here’s a […]
People say life gets better in your thirties. I may only be one year into the age group, but I am all about this decade. The year I spent as a 30-year-old was the best year of my life. Yeah, […]
I’ve mentioned in my last two race recaps that running hasn’t been a priority for me lately. That doesn’t mean I’ve abandoned my beloved activity altogether. I’m still running! But between the move and an ever-increasing workload (that’s a good thing!), […]