Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Running
561 post(s) found
I started writing this post by laying into all the harshness, nastiness, and all-around terribleness of the internet lately. Beyond just the political climate — can I get an ugh? — the internet feels extra harsh lately. But then I realized, […]
Dear 2017, It’s so nice to make your acquaintance! I’ll be honest, I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about you. I’ve been sick for a few months now, so I didn’t know if 2017 would be the […]
At most recent glance, 2016 was hardly a banner year. On the global stage, the tragedies have seemed endless, the political situations, well, dire. There’s been a steady stream of sad celebrity deaths, and the internet seems to be fueled […]
Yesterday was the best day ever. The past two and a half months have included many not-so-best days ever. So I just wanted a day. I wanted one day to run the New York City Marathon, because I knew that […]
LAST WEEK WAS AWESOME. Warning: This post contains an excess of exclamation points. I’ll have an update tomorrow about all-things-Crohn’s and where they stand, but I am going to insist that getting out for a run last weekend is what put me […]
I thought I was done with my training recaps since, let’s be honest, am I really “training” right now? But this week had some little victorious and big breakthroughs, and I wanted to document them! This week marked my return […]
My first zero-mile weeks. The past two weeks have been rough — on the marathon training front and beyond. Weeks 10 and 11 of New York City Marathon training should’ve been my highest-mileage weeks thus far, but instead I didn’t run a […]
Well. Things aren’t going so great around here. I’m still sick. This was the first week that I really couldn’t run and that my mileage really fell apart. And on top of the stomach stuff, which has gotten progressively worse, plus the […]
This week is a cutback week in marathon training. So my long run this week is “only” 13 miles. I woke up early today, got dressed, and spent two whole hours going back and forth to the bathroom. Eventually, I […]
Going into marathon training, I knew there were two things that could derail even my best efforts at training and racing: an injury or a Crohn’s flare. I am extremely un-thrilled to report that the latter decided to show up during […]