Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Routine
4 post(s) found
Last night I wrote about how I’ve been stressed to the max. One thing that definitely helps ease stress — whether it’s over something life-changing or tiny and tedious — is sticking with a regular routine. This morning I woke […]
Mondays in general aren’t necessarily the most fun days. But Mondays following awesome long weekends are particularly rough. I’d much rather be sitting on my couch catching up on missed DVR (while wearing my new race medal, of course) than […]
Um, did anyone else’s workday fly by today? Maybe just mine, since I was out of the office last Friday and then we had yesterday off. My day was wonderfully productive, despite being sidelined twice by long meetings. (And despite […]