Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Roller Skating
1 post(s) found
Yesterday I went roller skating. Today I am somehow alive to tell about it. But let’s backtrack, because before I went roller skating, I stuffed my face with cupcakes. You see, I didn’t have to work yesterday due to the […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Movies, NYC, Running and tagged 30 Rock, Celebrity Sighting, Central Park, Coach Cane, Hamptons Marathon, Hannah Montana, Molly's Cupcakes, NYC, Remicade, Roller Skating, Running, Scott Adsit, The High Line, West Village-