Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Tag Archives: Rest
3 post(s) found
So far I’m not too impressed with Thursday. I was beyond exhausted when I woke up, my stomach is giving me hell and it took three subway transfers to get to the office. I could let myself be cranky. That […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Workouts and tagged Beer, Brussels Sprouts, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Fitist, M&Ms, Rain, Rest, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning, Thankful Things Thursday-
That is pretty much the most clever title I can come up with today: 5 Fun Friday Things. I guess I just like alliteration, and I’m admittedly not feeling very clever or creative today. Alliteration, admittedly… Clever, creative… Like I […]
I’m not at work. I used to feel incredibly guilty taking sick days. Despite the fact that I get seven of them every year, I usually only go through two or three. I tend to get stressed about not being […]