Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Reservoir
24 post(s) found
Quick! Name the French Canadian songstress quoted in the title of this post. Oh you’re not sure? That’s insane. Let me give you some hints: She is beautiful. She can hit notes no other singer can rival and she belts […]
I have never been a big Valentine’s Day person. (No, I did not just Google “Does Valentine’s Day have an apostrophe?”) Sure I can get on board with some Hallmark cards, chocolate and cheesy celebrations, why not? But every year […]
Dear Race On The Strip, Hello. I just wanted to shoot you a quick note to let you know how much I’m looking forward to seeing you on December 4. It’s coming up quickly! In just six weeks I’ll be […]
I thought, considering I trained for and ran a marathon not too long ago, that I was in good shape. I can run for four-plus hours, so I can do anything, right? Oh, Ali. So naive. And also a little […]
I remember the day I finally started Ali On The Run. I had been reading lots of “healthy living” and running-focused blogs at the time and wanted to get in on the action. I’m a paid writer and editor by […]
Yesterday was maybe not the best day. Or at least yesterday afternoon wasn’t so great. I got an email that frustrated the heck out of me and that drove me to do three things: Pick up the phone to call […]
Last night I took a Chisel class at the gym. I hadn’t been to class — or done any quality strength training — for a few weeks. I was convinced all my hard-earned strength would be lost and I envisioned […]
After a semi-tough race on Sunday followed by a few blissful days of beaching and drinking in Fire Island, today I was forced to return to reality. Boo. Hiss. I should note that I am currently listening to “A Whole […]
I’m so sleepy. Turns out, averaging 5 hours of sleep a night will catch up with you. But who cares that I’m tired? I mean really. A former boss once shared an article with me called “No One Cares How […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bridle Path, Cask, Celine Dion, Central Park, Crunch Gym, Fairway, JackRabbit Sports, Matt Pestorius, NYC, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer Streets, Upper East Side, Whole Foods-
I told myself I would get more sleep this week. So far: Fail. Really big fail. I’m running on 4 hours of sleep and I’m going to go ahead and say it was totally worth it. Did I was my […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Work and tagged Billy Elliot, Central Park, Coach Cane, Dance Spirit, Fundraising, Hamptons Marathon Training, In the Heights, JackRabbit Sports, Lin Manuel Miranda, New York City Dance Alliance, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running-