Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
- June 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 77: The Live Show!
- June 5, 2018 by AliWe Went LIVE
Tag Archives: Race to Deliver
2 post(s) found
On Friday I declared that my goal for today’s 4-mile race was to run sub-8:15 miles the entire time. So I did that. And then I PR’d. I didn’t really have many expectations for the Race to Deliver, which was […]
All I want to do in life is talk about running and make lists and goals. Yesterday on my way to get Remicade, I snagged a seat on the crosstown bus and started typing out my 2012 Resolutions. I’m pretty […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, New York Road Runners, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Las Vegas Half Marathon, Mrs. Coach Cane, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, Race to Deliver, Races, Running, Team Challenge, Ted Corbitt 15K, Turkey Trot-