Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- August 3, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
- July 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Tag Archives: Race to Deliver
2 post(s) found
On Friday I declared that my goal for today’s 4-mile race was to run sub-8:15 miles the entire time. So I did that. And then I PR’d. I didn’t really have many expectations for the Race to Deliver, which was […]
All I want to do in life is talk about running and make lists and goals. Yesterday on my way to get Remicade, I snagged a seat on the crosstown bus and started typing out my 2012 Resolutions. I’m pretty […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, New York Road Runners, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Las Vegas Half Marathon, Mrs. Coach Cane, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, Race to Deliver, Races, Running, Team Challenge, Ted Corbitt 15K, Turkey Trot-