Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Race Recaps
26 post(s) found
I ran the NYRR Team Championships race on Saturday. The short: It was very hot, it was very humid, and I did not run my best, most well-executed race. I feel meh about it. I’m not necessarily disappointed, but I do […]
It feels trivial to write a recap about the 10K I ran this weekend when there are so many more important things in the world to focus on right now. My heart is broken for the people of Orlando and […]
It’s been more than 24 hours since I crossed the finish line at the 2016 Airbnb Brooklyn Half, and I’m still feeling that runner’s high. Yesterday was awesome. I’ve never been able to say that after the Brooklyn Half! Everything clicked […]
I ran the New York Road Runners Gridiron 4-Miler in 2011 as the first of my nine races to qualify for the New York City Marathon. I had barely been racing at the time, and I remember loving it. I felt […]
I have no voice, my whole body is sore, and I’m exhausted. I woke up yesterday with a slight hangover and a major urge to register for the next race I can find. It is officially the week after the […]
Well. I crossed the start line, I ran 13.1 miles to Coney Island, and I crossed the finish line. So I ran the race, yes! But in reality, I quit — like completely gave up in almost every aspect — […]
After last year’s nearly perfect New York City Marathon, I said I didn’t need to run the race again. Despite being mid-Crohn’s flare and having to make three ugly bathroom stops along the way, I paced myself beautifully and enjoyed […]
I’ve always been hesitant to attend blogger events. From runs and brunches to conferences and weekend-long events, my knee-jerk response is always a swift “no.” Those get-togethers just never seem like my thing. But in the spirit of saying yes […]
In the months, weeks, and days leading up to the Steamtown Marathon, everything was lining up perfectly for me. I was the healthiest I’ve been in years, I was trying out a high volume training plan that seemed to be […]
This is my longest post ever I think. Three runs in one recap. Sorry. Proceed with patience. For years, I avoided relay races. I know people love them, but I hated the idea of not always being right next to […]