Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Puppies!
22 post(s) found
Ohh I am not feeling thankful today. Sucks, right? Instead I am feeling pretty awful. Minus the “pretty” part. Physically I’m deteriorating. Mentally I’m not far behind. The other day, when I first started feeling really sick, I remember thinking […]
Since leaving the hospital three weeks ago, life has been good. Really good. Work is total madness. I spent the past three days in L.A. attending the finale taping for “So You Think You Can Dance” and doing a photo […]
I remember going for a run in New Jersey on July 4th of this year. I was on a mini-vacation with friends and my stomach felt off. Still, I tried to run with my speedy lady friends as best I […]
I had huge plans for today. I was going to tell you about how I’d just had three mostly great-feeling days in a row, and I was going to tell you about how I went running this morning and stuff. […]
These next few weeks are all about stamina. On the running front, sure. I will need stamina to excel in my training. I like Excel spreadsheets. But also, I will need stamina to get through the crazy work schedule coming […]
Hi! How are you on this Tuesday morning? Good. Great. I’m psyched for you. Now, we could discuss one of two things today: The latest in my Crohn’s flare-up saga, including an update on how yesterday’s doctor appointment went. Running. […]
I know, it’s a scary thought. Sometimes when I run, I’m very focused on what I’m doing. I tune in to how my legs feel, how my hip feels, how my stomach feels, how my breathing feels, how my thigh […]
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! It’s June! You may be aware that on the first day of every month, the first three words out of my morning breath-filled mouth are “Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.” Apparently saying that brings you good luck for the […]
Quick! Name the French Canadian songstress quoted in the title of this post. Oh you’re not sure? That’s insane. Let me give you some hints: She is beautiful. She can hit notes no other singer can rival and she belts […]
Hi. Why waste time? It’s Thursday, so let’s get our grateful on! (Oh, you’re new? You have no idea what I’m talking about? I know, it’s tough to figure out. On Thursdays, we celebrate Thankful Things Thursday. It’s a special […]