Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Puppies
29 post(s) found
I’m back. I’m not happy about being back. Spending three glorious days in Fire Island was exactly what I’ve been needing. I relaxed. I napped (a lot). I ate delicious food. I ran. It was three days of pure bliss […]
Happy Saturday! I’ve got all kinds of things to update you on, so let’s get right down to it. First of all, I’m so glad I took yesterday off from work. I was stressed out by not being in the […]
I woke up today and my first thought was, “Today is going to be a good day.” I don’t know why, I just have a good feeling about it. Plus, it’s Thankful Things Thursday, so let’s just jump right into […]
Happy Day After Valentine’s Day! I didn’t get too into the spirit yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well and stayed home from work. So yesterday was spent mostly on the couch at the apartment. I attempted a 3-mile run at […]
Oh yes, my friends. It was a balmy 6 degrees outside when I woke up this morning. That was two hours ago. It’s still 6 degrees… No, I did not go for a run this morning! I was planning to […]
This has been one of those really great weekends that has been equal parts relaxing, productive and downright fun. After yesterday’s sweat session/shopping excursion/walk-a-thon with the girls, I was excited to end my day with ABS. We had plans to […]
Soooo remember two weeks ago when I made a grand declaration on the blog? I proclaimed (that sounds fancy) that every Thursday I’d deliver a nice list of things I’m thankful for, because Thanksgiving should be celebrated every day, and […]
Lately I feel like Ali on the Run has become Ali Recaps Her Workouts But Doesn’t Write About Much Else. Time to mix it up, folks! Back in November, I had this little revelation: Why do we only show how […]
For some reason, at just 9:30 pm, I find myself completely exhausted. In honor of my sleepiness, a short (but sweet) list post! And now… 10 Reasons Today Was A Great Day: I had a good run. My alarm went […]
Posted in Food, Glee!, Gym Classes, Happy Things, Moving, Puppies!, Running, Work, Workouts and tagged Bethany Lyons, BodyArt, Chipotle, Deadlines, French Bulldog, Glee, Gym Reimbursement, Health Insurance, Moving, New York Times, Packing, Photo Shoot, Puppies, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Running, Time Warp, Utah, Weight Loss-