Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Puppies
29 post(s) found
Yesterday was maybe not the best day. Or at least yesterday afternoon wasn’t so great. I got an email that frustrated the heck out of me and that drove me to do three things: Pick up the phone to call […]
After a semi-tough race on Sunday followed by a few blissful days of beaching and drinking in Fire Island, today I was forced to return to reality. Boo. Hiss. I should note that I am currently listening to “A Whole […]
Warning: My day has consisted of this… Yes, that’s right. I’m sorry, Mom. I have been drinking. Only a little amount though. Lauren made me do it. And now I will attempt to blog. Quickly. There’s still some more champagne […]
You know how sometimes you wake up on the wrong side of the bed for no real reason and then you’re super cranky and can’t control your rage? That was me this morning. Oops. Maybe it was because I didn’t […]
Good morning! Today is Monday. I know some people dread Mondays. The weekend is over, life is so sad, blah blah whine. I don’t mind Mondays though. Is the weekend over? Yes, yes it is. But was the weekend awesome? […]
Oh heeeeey. Today, as you know, I bring you Thankful Things Thursday. I have nothing pithy to say to kick this off, so let’s just bang it out. That’s what she said. BOOM. I’m thankful my knee isn’t hurting today. […]
Today we’re going to talk about puppies. You know why? Because it’s Wednesday. And who gets excited about Wednesday? But first, a few other things… As you may recall, I went for a run yesterday morning. I did 6.5 miles, […]
It’s a good day. Who’s with me? You can complain about the heat all you want, but I know I’m not going to let a little upper lip sweat during my morning commute bring me down. What? You don’t get […]
Posted in Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Compression socks, Crohn's & Colitis Foundtion of America, Fairfield Half Marathon, Fundraising, JackRabbit Sports, Lululemon, Marathon Training, Puppies, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
I ran a lot yesterday. And I love you all for your incredibly kind responses to my new personal distance record. You make me feel super good. I thought I would crash pretty hard after banging out 15+ miles, but […]
Good morning! It’s a beautiful day in New York City — and it’s the first day of summer! I can think of no better way to start the day than with a Central Park run. But we’ll get back to […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Cooking, Crohn's Disease, Food, New York City, Prednisone, Prospect Park, Pugs, Puppies, Remicade, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer, Twitter-