Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
- June 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 77: The Live Show!
- June 5, 2018 by AliWe Went LIVE
Tag Archives: Pugs
2 post(s) found
Today we’re going to talk about puppies. You know why? Because it’s Wednesday. And who gets excited about Wednesday? But first, a few other things… As you may recall, I went for a run yesterday morning. I did 6.5 miles, […]
Good morning! It’s a beautiful day in New York City — and it’s the first day of summer! I can think of no better way to start the day than with a Central Park run. But we’ll get back to […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Cooking, Crohn's Disease, Food, New York City, Prednisone, Prospect Park, Pugs, Puppies, Remicade, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer, Twitter-