Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Prospect Park
5 post(s) found
Well. I crossed the start line, I ran 13.1 miles to Coney Island, and I crossed the finish line. So I ran the race, yes! But in reality, I quit — like completely gave up in almost every aspect — […]
I’m in Fire Island and I’m drinking loads o’ wine, so rather than giving you a play-by-play of today’s JackRabbit Sports Battle of Brooklyn 10-mile race (I’ll do that tomorrow), tonight I’ll simply leave you with a few photos and […]
Good morning! It’s a beautiful day in New York City — and it’s the first day of summer! I can think of no better way to start the day than with a Central Park run. But we’ll get back to […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Cooking, Crohn's Disease, Food, New York City, Prednisone, Prospect Park, Pugs, Puppies, Remicade, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer, Twitter-
I wish I could tell you all that today’s race was perfect and wonderful and that I have a shiny new PR. Sorry. That’s not the recap you’re getting. Today’s race was my roughest one yet — but rest assured, […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Hamptons Marathon Training, New York Road Runners, NYC, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Brooklyn Half Marathon, Coach Cane, Coney Island, Crohn's Disease, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, New York Road Runners, Prospect Park, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
My bags are unpacked, my medal is put away and — after a Chisel and Spinning session at the gym tonight — my legs are no longer sore. The National Half Marathon is officially over. Sad! Don’t get me wrong, […]