Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Pregnancy
36 post(s) found
Week 14 was exciting! (For me. I realize none of this is probably very exciting for anyone else. Maybe a little for Brian. And my mom. Hi, Mom!) Highlights from Week 14 included another visit with our midwife (and seeing […]
Hello from the second trimester! I always thought the second trimester started at Week 12, but yet again, I am learning as I go. Some books and apps went with the Week 12 theory, while others said the second trimester […]
During Week 12, I was convinced I had “popped.” I also thought this during Week 5, Week 9, Week 10, and Week 11. I know I haven’t, but I am definitely feeling thicker in the middle, and a few people […]
“We’re gonna go through tough times. And we’re gonna be fine.” —Brian Cristiano Brian and I are so excited to tell the world that we are having a baby! I am 12 weeks pregnant (at the time we recorded this), […]
Hello from week 12 of pregnancy! It seems crazy to be writing these posts! I’m so glad you’re all in on our secret now. The past month and a half has been fun, exciting, and a little wild. I feel like […]
The Cristiano crew (I swear I’ll change my last name eventually…) is growing! Brian, Ellie, and I are so super excited to be adding another member to the family this year! I am thrilled to tell you that Baby Cristiano […]