Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Podcast
194 post(s) found
“I knew things were going to unravel at some point… But looking back, I don’t know if I would’ve done things differently.” —Sarah Cummings Few people have a work ethic like Sarah Cummings. Sarah, a 2:34 marathoner, lives in New […]
“I wanted to see if I could do it. And then once I did it, I wanted to see what else I could do.” —Yosef Herzog For most people, 3:30 AM is the middle of the night. For Yosef Herzog, […]
“Ask the tough questions. Who are you? Who aren’t you? What do you want? What don’t you want? Be so clear on who, what, where, when, how, why, and don’t sacrifice any piece of that puzzle if you want to […]
“I was like, ‘I need more friends, so I’m going to start running. Everyone looks like they’re having a good time — maybe I can have a good time!’” Jes Woods is always. smiling. And she has good reason to […]
“I started considering the amazing potential outcomes instead of the worst possible ones.” At some point last year, I realized my once stellar confidence had taken a major hit — so I took action. I started making big and small […]
“And then somebody comes by, stops, looks me in the eye and goes, ‘Wow! You can do it, buddy!’ And it was in that moment I realized that I wasn’t running. I also realized I wasn’t jogging. I was barely […]
“It was like he was the deep breath, and I was the emergency barf bag.” I had a baby! On this episode, I’m joined by a very special guest: Annie Leigh Cristiano. Annie was born on October 16, 2018, at […]
“I had already gotten so far, and I just wasn’t willing to look back. That involved pushing my comfort zone and doing something I maybe wasn’t the best at.” —Emily Abbate Emily Abbate is a freelance writer, editor, and content […]
“When I think something is hard or challenging, I think of how I’m going to grow from it.” —Stephanie Bruce Happy TCS New York City Marathon Week! The professional field is stacked this year, and among the top competitors is […]
“I hope I’m always willing to be wrong, willing to learn, and able to get better.” —Lauren Fleshman Lauren Fleshman is many things: She’s a retired professional runner, a coach, the co-founder of Picky Bars, the co-creator of the Believe training […]