Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
Tag Archives: Pluto
2 post(s) found
During this morning’s semi-rough run (8 miles, two bathroom stops), I kept thinking about the fact that is not only the first day of September, it’s also Thankful Things Thursday. I cursed myself for creating this little “holiday” and was […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Giveaways, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Erica Sara Designs, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Molly's Cupcakes, Pluto, Running, Thankful Things Thursday-
Seven hours until I’m on board a JetBlue flight headed for Orlando, FL! So naturally before I can even think about hitting the air, there’s entirely too much to be done. Good thing I got that massage yesterday! Stress be […]