Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Photo Shoots
3 post(s) found
Yup. I’m in L.A. and I love it and I want to be here forever. There are palm trees everywhere. This could be my home. OK maybe I’m not moving here just yet. I’m not sure my employer would be […]
Warning: Overly optimistic and peppy post ahead. Yesterday I wrote about how I’m so happy to be in the midst of marathon training. My speedy, rainy morning run wasn’t the only good thing about yesterday. In fact, right before bed […]
I don’t want to leave! But in the words (er, voice) of Chandler Bing: “Could I BE any more tired?” Seriously, this trip kicked my butt, but it was so worth it. I’ve had an amazing time. Let’s go back […]