Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- August 3, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
- July 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- June 13, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 36: My Least Favorite Motivational Phrases
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Tag Archives: Packing
10 post(s) found
At my second dance recital, I did a tap dance to a song called “Ellie the Elf.” Now the song is stuck in my head — Ellie the Elf, sittin’ on a shelf, full of mischief blah blahbitty blah… — […]
I love alliteration. For those of you who are new (welcome!), I moved this week! But I didn’t just move into a new apartment—I moved into my boyfriend’s apartment, which has been both exciting and scary. Somehow the move also […]
I’m officially roommates with ABS! We’ve had such a great day, and I promise a full report tomorrow. As for now, a bit more unpacking then out for some Halloween fun. Happy Weekend!
Holy crap. I’m moving tomorrow. It seems like forever ago that ABS and I first discussed the option of moving in together. Now the day is almost here. Today will mark many “last” things. Like this morning was my “Last […]
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand). My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to […]
The packing process continues… I took a half day at work and after a lovely Chisel class at the gym, I came to my apartment to prepare for what I’ve dubbed tonight’s “mini move.” I’m hoping to get as much […]
For some reason, at just 9:30 pm, I find myself completely exhausted. In honor of my sleepiness, a short (but sweet) list post! And now… 10 Reasons Today Was A Great Day: I had a good run. My alarm went […]
Posted in Food, Glee!, Gym Classes, Happy Things, Moving, Puppies!, Running, Work, Workouts and tagged Bethany Lyons, BodyArt, Chipotle, Deadlines, French Bulldog, Glee, Gym Reimbursement, Health Insurance, Moving, New York Times, Packing, Photo Shoot, Puppies, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Running, Time Warp, Utah, Weight Loss-
…for now at least. Today was a good day. Any day that starts with a fast run is usually a good day, to be honest. Then it was off to work, where I had to play catch up. Three days […]
I don’t have a whole lot to say tonight (for once!) so I’ll keep this short and simple: With the exception of two zits that seem to be taking over my entire face (No, I will not post photos of […]