Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Orlando
6 post(s) found
I didn’t forget that today is Thursday. I’m just way late in posting due to traveling. At 4 am, when my alarm went off, I wasn’t feeling very thankful. But I am now, so let’s get to it. Here’s what […]
This will be my last “I’m having the best time ever in Florida” post. I promise. I have to go back to NYC on a very early flight tomorrow. The trip has been pretty great. Today was a total work […]
I’m sure these updates are getting a little boring. I’m still in Orlando. I’m still waking up early and going running. My alarm went off at 5 am today so I could cover six Coach Cane-prescribed miles. Of course, at […]
It’s been one heck of a long day and my big hotel bed is calling my name. A quick recap: I woke up at 6 am to get a run in. Four miles, nothing special. The rest of the day […]
These guys came along, too. Life has been super hard today. After a fast, easy, I-slept-the-whole-time-and-we-even-arrived-early flight last night, I’m happy to say my work-but-feels-like-play trip is off to a fantastic start. Last night involved a trip to the hotel […]
Confession: For the past month, I’ve dreaded Thursdays. With that whole lame Crohn’s Disease thing coming at me full force, I found it difficult to push past how my body was feeling in an effort to think happy thoughts. But […]