Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shout-out to all the parents out there whose babies are getting four teeth at once. Whose babies have woken up cryi… https://t.co/SDPVCQ7Rpu 06:44:39 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved talking to @junodemelo and @runnersworld about my relationships with podcasting and running! https://t.co/H6Fr3ekXVr 02:27:52 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Tag Archives: NYRR Team Championships
3 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 14 My 10 Favorite Races Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, I count down the top 10 races I’ve ever run, and I share […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Brooklyn Mile, Hamptons Marathon, Manchester City Marathon, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, North Wales Turkey Trot, NYRR, NYRR New York Mini 10K, NYRR Team Championships, Party With Purpose 5K, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Turkey Trot-
I ran the NYRR Team Championships race on Saturday. The short: It was very hot, it was very humid, and I did not run my best, most well-executed race. I feel meh about it. I’m not necessarily disappointed, but I do […]
I went into 2015 with only one race on my calendar. I trained hard for it — too hard, maybe? — and it didn’t go well. With no marathon happening for me this fall on account of the whole wedding […]