Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: NYRR New York Mini 10K
4 post(s) found
I ran one of my favorite races this weekend! The NYRR New York Mini 10K is an all-women’s race that pretty much has it all: an inspiring professional field (Des! Molly! Sarah!), thousands of happy female runners lined up behind […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 27: Meggie Smith, MD, Chief Resident in OB-GYN at NYU Langone Medical Center
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 27 Guest: Meggie Smith Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Meggie Smith is a chief resident in OB-GYN at the NYU Langone Medical Center in New York […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged 16 Handles, Ali on the Run Show, Doctor, Eugene Marathon, Insight Timer, Lauren Fleshman, Meggie Smith, New York City Marathon, NYRR New York Mini 10K, NYU Langone Medical Center, OB-GYN, Oiselle, Philadelphia Half Marathon, Picky Bars, Podcast, Shape Women’s Half-Marathon, Stephanie Rothstein Bruce, UAE Healthy Kidney 10K-
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 14 My 10 Favorite Races Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, I count down the top 10 races I’ve ever run, and I share […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Brooklyn Mile, Hamptons Marathon, Manchester City Marathon, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, North Wales Turkey Trot, NYRR, NYRR New York Mini 10K, NYRR Team Championships, Party With Purpose 5K, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Turkey Trot-
It feels trivial to write a recap about the 10K I ran this weekend when there are so many more important things in the world to focus on right now. My heart is broken for the people of Orlando and […]