Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: NYC
37 post(s) found
Hello there. It kind of feels like this entire week has been Thankful Things Thursday-ish. Every day I’ve felt compelled to push aside the negative, annoying things — remember, the Crohn’s/colitis/dysentery plague I’m fighting off — and focus solely on […]
Yesterday I went roller skating. Today I am somehow alive to tell about it. But let’s backtrack, because before I went roller skating, I stuffed my face with cupcakes. You see, I didn’t have to work yesterday due to the […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Movies, NYC, Running and tagged 30 Rock, Celebrity Sighting, Central Park, Coach Cane, Hamptons Marathon, Hannah Montana, Molly's Cupcakes, NYC, Remicade, Roller Skating, Running, Scott Adsit, The High Line, West Village-
I really thought today’s run was going to suck. That’s a good attitude to have, right? Coach Cane had me running 14 miles: the first 10 slower than my marathon goal pace (semi-success!) and the final four faster than my […]
When August 1 hit, everyone was all, “OMG, it’s already August, I can’t believe it, summer is over, I’m crying sad tears, boo end of summer, wah wah wah.” I do not feel that way. I’m a little surprised that […]
I have no complaints today. Actually, that’s not true. I have one. I was woken up this morning not by an alarm, not by the sun, and not even by a rumbling stomach. I woke up because my toe hurt. […]
I’m so sleepy. Turns out, averaging 5 hours of sleep a night will catch up with you. But who cares that I’m tired? I mean really. A former boss once shared an article with me called “No One Cares How […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bridle Path, Cask, Celine Dion, Central Park, Crunch Gym, Fairway, JackRabbit Sports, Matt Pestorius, NYC, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer Streets, Upper East Side, Whole Foods-
The other day, Dori sent me this link about some creepy things happening on the Upper East Side. Awesome! There’s a serial groper roaming my ‘hood? Ew. I didn’t think much of it at the time, other than thinking, “That’s […]
I ran a lot yesterday. And I love you all for your incredibly kind responses to my new personal distance record. You make me feel super good. I thought I would crash pretty hard after banging out 15+ miles, but […]
Confession: For the past month, I’ve dreaded Thursdays. With that whole lame Crohn’s Disease thing coming at me full force, I found it difficult to push past how my body was feeling in an effort to think happy thoughts. But […]
Happy Thursday! I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again: This week has been a super speedy one. I can hardly even remember what happened on Monday. So let’s keep moving right along and get down to it: Today […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Yoga and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Fairfield Half Marathon, Isauro Fernandez, Ki Power Vinyasa, NYC, Pure Yoga, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Wine, Yoga-