Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New York Road Runners
59 post(s) found
I’ve done a bit of soul searching this week. Not for any particular reason. Nothing’s wrong. Life’s just fine. Yay hooray! But I’ve been feeling more introspective than normal. (I blame this on the fact that I spend a lot of […]
I have no voice, my whole body is sore, and I’m exhausted. I woke up yesterday with a slight hangover and a major urge to register for the next race I can find. It is officially the week after the […]
I went into 2015 with only one race on my calendar. I trained hard for it — too hard, maybe? — and it didn’t go well. With no marathon happening for me this fall on account of the whole wedding […]
Well. I crossed the start line, I ran 13.1 miles to Coney Island, and I crossed the finish line. So I ran the race, yes! But in reality, I quit — like completely gave up in almost every aspect — […]
I have run the Brooklyn Half Marathon once before. It was 2011, and I had just started training for my first marathon. I was in the best shape of my life. I was fast, fit, strong, and confident. The Brooklyn […]
After last year’s nearly perfect New York City Marathon, I said I didn’t need to run the race again. Despite being mid-Crohn’s flare and having to make three ugly bathroom stops along the way, I paced myself beautifully and enjoyed […]
Well today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday should be pretty easy, huh? After all that’s happened this week, I’m feeling extraordinarily grateful, so please allow me to let it all out. I’m thankful for the safety of my friends and […]
I have lived in New York City for almost six years. In that time, I have never felt unsafe or scared. I never felt unsafe walking home to my first apartment on East 102nd Street, naively listening to my headphones […]
All summer long (um, all year long?) I wanted to have a Super Awesome Weekend. You know, those weekends that are so fantastically stellar from start to finish, and on Sunday night you can’t even be depressed about the week […]
Good morning! Today I have Marathon Training Brain, so that’s what we’re going to talk about. In December of last year, I finally “qualified” for the 2012 New York City Marathon. I ran nine New York Road Runners races, I […]