Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New York City
57 post(s) found
I am completely blown away by all of the amazing comments, emails, messages and Tweets I received yesterday in response to my post about the breakup/moving situation. I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have so many people in my […]
Happy Saturday! I’ve divulged my love for Central Park many times, and if you’re sick of it, I’m sorry, because here I go again. Today I was up at 6 am — I’m in the midst of an exceptionally busy […]
I was excited to wake up this morning. Like, really excited. I knew it was going to be sunny out — even if it was really, really cold — and my plan was to head for Central Park instead of […]
There’s so much to be grateful for today, so I’m getting right to it. Here’s what I’m feeling thankful for today… I’m thankful I got all my laundry done! Since I leave tomorrow morning for D.C. (and I have an […]
Good morning! I’m running on not enough sleep today due to a late-night work event. I attended a gala at New York University’s Skirball Center, which I had never been to. The venue was gorgeous, and I love anything that […]
Oh what a wonderful day… Yes, I love my job. But wow. How sweet life could be if I could spend every day running, getting massages and running errands. Let’s talk a bit about what went down today, shall we? […]
I’m tempted to make the title of every post between now and Thanksgiving “A Fabulous Fall Day.” Cheesy, yes, but fall is bringing so much great stuff! I still can’t get over the awesome night I had last night. It […]