Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 8 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New York City
57 post(s) found
If you’d asked me 10 years ago, “Hey, Alison (no one called me Ali then), where do you see yourself in 10 years?” I could have answered you pretty matter-of-factly. “I’ll be living in New York City, working as an […]
Good morning! Do you know what’s great about this week? Everything. I exaggerate. But only slightly. This week has dragged on and has felt never-ending, but it’s also been one of the most productive weeks I’ve had in a long […]
It’s funny how much can change overnight. For so long, my life was following a crappy path. I spent hours every day in the bathroom. I was in fairly constant pain. My joints ached, I had spontaneous fevers and I […]
All summer long (um, all year long?) I wanted to have a Super Awesome Weekend. You know, those weekends that are so fantastically stellar from start to finish, and on Sunday night you can’t even be depressed about the week […]
These next few weeks are all about stamina. On the running front, sure. I will need stamina to excel in my training. I like Excel spreadsheets. But also, I will need stamina to get through the crazy work schedule coming […]
Monday! Wicked exciting. Maybe not. But it’s not the worst thing. To me, Monday always means a fresh start. I rarely begin anything — a training plan, a goal, a box of Oreos, whatever — unless it’s on a Monday. […]
Hi. Are you new here? Allow me to brief you: I am Ali. My daily intention is to write about running. I friggin’ love running. Currently, however, I seem to be slightly injured. I have this hip thing, and this […]
Have I mentioned that I adore alliteration? Work at a peppy teen magazine for longer than about eight seconds and you, too, will find yourself frantically Googling “Adjectives That Start With J” as a deadline looms and catchy headlines are […]
On the running front, this weekend was spectacular. On all other fronts, it was great as well. But let’s focus on the running, because I am better at discussing 18 miles of fun than I am at describing the flavors […]