Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New York City Marathon
78 post(s) found
Hi. How are you? I’m doing OK today. It seems as though my Crohn’s/colitis/emphysema/Anthrax is back to square one. Things are no good in stomach land. I’ve upped my Steroid dosage rather than continuing to taper down, so get excited […]
This weekend might go down in the books as one of my favorites ever. I don’t know what “the books” are or where they’re located, but in them, someday, it will say, “New York City Marathon Weekend 2011: One of […]
I often hate making decisions. At work, I have no problem making on-the-spot calls and being quickly decisive. We function on a constant deadline, after all. But in my own life? I can be very indecisive. I over-think things and […]
Happy Thursday! Today I present to you another round of being all giddy and thankful for the great things in life we don’t always acknowledge. It’s Thankful Things Thursday, and it’s a holiday because I say so. Onward! I’m thankful […]
First: Today is 11/1/11. I love that. I’m really excited to make a wish at 11:11 am. Also, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! Say it and you’ve got good luck for the entire month. No, I’m not superstitious, but thank you for […]
Today is the Boston Marathon. You know that by now, right? Well, I’m obsessed. I wish I could be in Boston today cheering on all of the amazing, inspiring runners. I never thought twice about the Boston Marathon until this […]
My bags are unpacked, my medal is put away and — after a Chisel and Spinning session at the gym tonight — my legs are no longer sore. The National Half Marathon is officially over. Sad! Don’t get me wrong, […]
We’ll have to wait and see! But after a very frustrating hour or so spent yelling at the computer and phone screens, I finally got this email: I’m nervous, excited and trying to be patient until tomorrow when they announce […]