Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 52 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: New York City Marathon
78 post(s) found
Week 5 of marathon training was a week. It was just…a week. An emotional one, a stressful one, a not-feeling-like-myself one. It was also the first week that I felt like marathon training really started to catch up to me. I […]
Hello from the other side of my fourth week of New York City Marathon training! We are officially 12 weeks out from Race Day, which seems…soon. Holy cow. Week 4 marked another really solid week of training for me. My […]
Week 3 of New York City Marathon training was great! I loved Week 3! My third week of training consisted of two well-executed (and hard) workouts, a fun long run, and one delicious ice cream cone. I was working at […]
And just like that, the first week of marathon training is complete! Overall, I feel good about how the week went and I’m so happy to be back on a training plan. Here’s a little breakdown of how it all […]
Last night, in an act of total narcissism, I went back and re-read a bunch of my blog posts from when I was building up my mileage and training for my first marathon. It was kind of joyful reading about […]
Happy Monday and Happy 16 Weeks Until the New York City Marathon! Today officially kicks off New York City Marathon training for me. I like a 16-week plan because it’s not too long, but it still allows room for a little flexibility. I […]
I was in a pretty foul mood this morning. Life is so hard. I got to bed late last night, so I chose not to go to yoga this morning as planned. I was stressing over my schedule and trying to […]
I have no voice, my whole body is sore, and I’m exhausted. I woke up yesterday with a slight hangover and a major urge to register for the next race I can find. It is officially the week after the […]
For the past two years, I wasn’t really into the “year end recap” thing. I cringed looking back on the two previous years, and wanted pretty desperately to just move forward. As I said time and time again, 2012 and […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Family, Happy Things, NYC, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Yoga and tagged 2014, Bethany Lyons, Bridgehampton Half Marathon, Bronx 10-Mile, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit, Family, Hawaii, JackRabbit, Katie Couric, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New York City Marathon, November Project, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Solstice in Times Square, Spring Duathlon at Smolak Farms, Yoga-
Hi! My name is Ali and I blog about running, Crohn’s disease, and life in NYC with a side of sarcasm at Ali On The Run. I’m 29, and I’m a writer/editor doing digital marketing for a running company and […]