Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: New Year’s Resolutions
19 post(s) found
I’m really excited about 2018. I have a few New Year’s Resolutions. Nothing groundbreaking, just checklist-y things I want to (I will) accomplish this year. And since I believe everything good comes from putting your big dreams out there, here are […]
A few weeks ago, I decided it was time to start gathering my favorite photos from the past 12 months to build my annual “Best of the Year” Facebook album. OK, so I’ve only done this “tradition” once, in 2016, […]
Dear 2017, It’s so nice to make your acquaintance! I’ll be honest, I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about you. I’ve been sick for a few months now, so I didn’t know if 2017 would be the […]
It’s been a while! The excuse-truth for being anti-blogging: I’m Crohnsing pretty hard. I know I know I know I know. It’s the never-ending shitstorm, and that’s not even supposed to be a pun. Though the puns are practically unavoidable […]
Posted in Biking, Crohn's disease, Family, Holidays, NYC, NYC Marathon, Running, Travel, Winter Things Like Snow, Yoga and tagged Biking, Christmas, CitiBike, Contoocook, Crohn's Disease, Holidays, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New Hampshire, New Year's Resolutions, New York City, New York City Ballet, New York City Marathon, Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Running, The Nutcracker, Travel, Yoga-
Tyler says hi. Last weekend, I ran 10 miles. By now I don’t remember the run at all, but I do remember how I felt afterward. Tired. So tired. Perhaps “exhausted” is a more accurate word. My run, from what […]
Ah, a new year. Finally. There’s so much possibility, so much optimism each January 1. And I eat that stuff right up. You can be all, “I’m sick of all the talk of resolutions and who cares about the new […]
I think maybe I’ve mentioned once or twice that 2012 just never quite felt like my year. A running injury plagued the early months… …and from March through August I had that nagging Crohn’s flare-up that refused to quit. But […]
Good morning! Do you know what’s great about this week? Everything. I exaggerate. But only slightly. This week has dragged on and has felt never-ending, but it’s also been one of the most productive weeks I’ve had in a long […]
Hi gobblers! I hope you had a nice, stress-free, full-bellied Thanksgiving. On the long weekend front, there’s not much for me to report. Instead of cramming eleventy billion “must do now” tasks into the three days I was in New […]
It’s an intriguing title, right? I bet you’re thinking to yourself, “What moronic things has Ali done today?” Don’t worry. There’s a whole list. After a weekend of working, I managed to plow through another work day yesterday with relative […]