Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: New Hampshire
26 post(s) found
Today is Thursday. It is Thankful Things Thursday. That means we will be thankful for things that we may otherwise dismiss every other day of the week. I am hungover and tired, so let’s get right to it, shall we? […]
Although I’ve lived in New York City for almost four years, I definitely don’t consider myself a New Yorker. I feel like “New Yorker” is a sacred term — one reserved for people who were born and raised here, or […]
Good morning! I’m pleased to report that I’m feeling good today. I got a solid 5 hours of sleep (I know, I know, not enough — but it was good, air conditioned sleep) and woke up today rested and ready […]
Um…Can every weekend be a long weekend? Everything about the past few days has been perfect. Since we last caught up, I’ve been to 16 Handles… I’ve been to Brooklyn… …and — surprise, Mom! — I’ve been to New Hampshire. […]
Posted in Family, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, Holidays, NYC, Outfits, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Weddings and tagged 16 Handles, Beech Hill Farm, Biking, Birthday, Brooklyn, Bubby's, Family, Memorial Day, New Hampshire, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Wedding-
At my second dance recital, I did a tap dance to a song called “Ellie the Elf.” Now the song is stuck in my head — Ellie the Elf, sittin’ on a shelf, full of mischief blah blahbitty blah… — […]
I have some extra pep in my step today. Why, you ask? I just have a few hours of work to get through today and then ABS and I are on a plane to New Hampshire for Christmas! Well, we’ll […]