Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: National Running Day
3 post(s) found
I thought by the time June 6 rolled around this year, I would have profound, witty thoughts to share on National Running Day. Turns out, I really don’t. I love that National Running Day exists because runners are an interesting […]
There’s lots to be shared today so I’m getting right down to business… (If you wear a denim shirt, you can say things like “let’s get down to business.” I just decided that.) My workday flew by yesterday. That happens […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Blogging, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Fairway, Harlem Hill, JackRabbit Sports, National Half Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning-
I’m sure by now you’ve heard: Today is National Running Day! I love that runners get a holiday, and I love that we celebrate it by doing what we do best: lacing up and hitting the road, trail or treadmill. […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Holidays, NYC, NYC 1/2 Marathon, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Bridle Path, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Dance, Hamptons Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge-