Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
- February 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 206: Love on the Run Week with Steph & Ben Bruce
Tag Archives: Moving
26 post(s) found
I am completely blown away by all of the amazing comments, emails, messages and Tweets I received yesterday in response to my post about the breakup/moving situation. I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have so many people in my […]
I promised you this post was coming. There have been some big life changes that have been going on over the past month and a half. I’ll warn you that this post might get a bit long, so if you […]
I love alliteration. For those of you who are new (welcome!), I moved this week! But I didn’t just move into a new apartment—I moved into my boyfriend’s apartment, which has been both exciting and scary. Somehow the move also […]
Whew! What a weekend! Let me preface this all by saying that I just made Meghann’s delicious peanut butter cups, and I am in heaven. They. Are. Awesome. Thanks for the recipe — And for those of you on the […]
I’m officially roommates with ABS! We’ve had such a great day, and I promise a full report tomorrow. As for now, a bit more unpacking then out for some Halloween fun. Happy Weekend!
Holy crap. I’m moving tomorrow. It seems like forever ago that ABS and I first discussed the option of moving in together. Now the day is almost here. Today will mark many “last” things. Like this morning was my “Last […]
Runners, help! I need some advice. Yesterday Meghann posted about Amazon’s rockin’ deal on the Garmin Forerunner 205. Of course now the item is no longer the “Deal of the Day” (it was $98 yesterday; today it’s up to $134.99, […]
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand). My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to […]