Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Mount Snow
3 post(s) found
I’ve never been a night owl. However, I’ve also never had a problem waking up at 5 am. Today, I am thankful for all that I am able to accomplish between the hours of 5:30 and 11 am. On that […]
I know that’s a bold statement. But this weekend was awesome. Five of my best college girl friends, two new friends, skiing, tubing, cooking and lots of red wine. What’s better than that? Here’s what went down: I took Friday […]
Hellooooo from the north! I took yesterday off from blogging so I could maximize my time with my girlfriends while we’re up in Vermont for the weekend. But today, I’m the first person awake, so I figured I’d use the […]