Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Honored to have @runnerKG back on the Ali on the Run Show today, sharing her Olympic Trials story. Give it a listen… https://t.co/aa0PvIc7Le 09:06:18 AM March 26, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everyone, go wish @erinstrout a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Erin, you are an amazing human, exceptional dog mom, and… https://t.co/DqffBVO947 11:11:03 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very excited to launch the ON THE JOB series on the Ali on the Run Show today, starting with Rachel Dewan, archaeol… https://t.co/1DJQfShriK 07:28:23 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 222: Kaitlin Goodman Recaps the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 221: On the Job with Rachel Dewan, Archaeologist
- March 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 19, 2020 by AliIn Times Like These...
- March 18, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 219: Jacqueline Alnes, Creator of Running-Inspired Tiny Art
Tag Archives: Mexico
7 post(s) found
For one full week, I was the most relaxed I’ve been in as long as I can remember. For seven entire days, I abstained from the internet. No email. No Facebook. No Twitter. Definitely no blog reading. In fact, for […]
Somewhere in between the madness of traveling, working and more working, I’ve seriously neglected the Thankful Things Thursday tradition. But the “holiday” lives on! And today I’m back with plenty of things to be grateful for. So without any pithy […]
This weekend was good to me. In case you missed any of it: I ate an awesome meal and saw The Nutcracker on Friday. I went for a long run and saw an inflatable Snoopy on Saturday. I also visited […]
I’m baaaaack! And I missed blogging! Sadly there was no wireless access on the resort, and the one computadora in the biblioteca came with a hefty fee. Thanks but no thanks. Looking back now, the trip was a whirlwind. My […]
Sad face. So I wasn’t lucky enough to be one of the first 50 people to get into the 2011 NYC Marathon. There will be another lottery drawing in April, which of course feels decades away! Until then I’ll obviously […]