Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Memorial Day
2 post(s) found
Um…Can every weekend be a long weekend? Everything about the past few days has been perfect. Since we last caught up, I’ve been to 16 Handles… I’ve been to Brooklyn… …and — surprise, Mom! — I’ve been to New Hampshire. […]
Posted in Family, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, Holidays, NYC, Outfits, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Weddings and tagged 16 Handles, Beech Hill Farm, Biking, Birthday, Brooklyn, Bubby's, Family, Memorial Day, New Hampshire, Running, Shopping, Team Challenge, Travel, Wedding-
It’s no secret that I love medals. I love getting them at the end of races, and I’m very disappointed that my next half marathon — the Brooklyn Half in May — doesn’t give medals to its finishers. (Though I […]