Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Tag Archives: Melinda
3 post(s) found
Today has been mostly — OK, totally — awesome. Why, you ask? I’ll tell you. In list form, of course. Because that’s how I roll. I slept in! I didn’t get out of bed until 6:30 am (ahem, that’s a […]
Last night, while cleaning/organizing/de-cluttering the apartment, I somehow managed to disconnect the wireless router. ABS was out, so I attempted to fix it myself, to no avail. Anyway, I’m back now! Yesterday was a great start to what I’m hoping […]
…for now at least. Today was a good day. Any day that starts with a fast run is usually a good day, to be honest. Then it was off to work, where I had to play catch up. Three days […]