Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Meditation
3 post(s) found
“Waste zero time beating yourself up for what you haven’t accomplished. It’s pointless.” I put off writing this post because I haven’t really wanted to acknowledge that the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program has ended. I tried to convince […]
I don’t know how to not make these posts super long without breaking them into seven parts. I’m sorry. I love you so much. Documenting the challenge is fun for me so I can get all my thoughts out and […]
I went to bed last night knowing it would probably be raining when I woke up. And it was—drizzling, at least. But that didn’t stop me from lacing up my shoes and wearing my “rain appropriate” running clothes. Whenever it […]