Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Massage
5 post(s) found
Today was ridiculous in the best way possible. If not for the nagging twinge of pain in my right knee (nothing serious), I would be questioning whether or not I needed to wake up from a pretty nice dream. After […]
It’s been 48 hours since the Fairfield Half Marathon and my body is very slowly coming back to life. Very slowly. I felt really dehydrated all day yesterday so I was chugging water at my desk. That meant I was […]
Oh what a wonderful day… Yes, I love my job. But wow. How sweet life could be if I could spend every day running, getting massages and running errands. Let’s talk a bit about what went down today, shall we? […]
I have a thing for reward systems. They work. Give me a good incentive and I’ll work my booty off to earn it. So my massage is today at 1:30 pm at Exhale Spa on the Upper East Side. But […]
Today was one of those really busy workdays where all of a sudden you look at the clock and it’s 4 pm. Where does the time go?! Post-work workout was BodyArt with Bethany. I wasn’t feeling it tonight. I don’t […]