Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Massage
5 post(s) found
Today was ridiculous in the best way possible. If not for the nagging twinge of pain in my right knee (nothing serious), I would be questioning whether or not I needed to wake up from a pretty nice dream. After […]
It’s been 48 hours since the Fairfield Half Marathon and my body is very slowly coming back to life. Very slowly. I felt really dehydrated all day yesterday so I was chugging water at my desk. That meant I was […]
Oh what a wonderful day… Yes, I love my job. But wow. How sweet life could be if I could spend every day running, getting massages and running errands. Let’s talk a bit about what went down today, shall we? […]
I have a thing for reward systems. They work. Give me a good incentive and I’ll work my booty off to earn it. So my massage is today at 1:30 pm at Exhale Spa on the Upper East Side. But […]
Today was one of those really busy workdays where all of a sudden you look at the clock and it’s 4 pm. Where does the time go?! Post-work workout was BodyArt with Bethany. I wasn’t feeling it tonight. I don’t […]