Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Marriage
6 post(s) found
“I went on this amazing trip, and I thought everything would change. But your problems don’t just go away because you run away. They will follow you anywhere until you fix them.” This episode got a little heavy. Last Friday […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 17 Guest: Brian Cristiano Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play We’re mixing things up on this episode to dish out some serious realness, openness, and honesty. Brian Cristiano […]
Today’s Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week post comes to you from Brian, my caterer turned boyfriend turned husband. I asked him if he’d be willing to share what Crohn’s disease is like from his side — because as much as this […]
All the wedding recaps in one place, because we live in an “In Case You Missed It” world… The Week The Stress The Prep The Ceremony And now: The Party! When Brian and I started wedding planning, we learned very […]
Today, I’m here to talk about our wedding ceremony. Here’s what we’ve already covered… The One Where It’s Wedding Week The One With All The Stress The One Where We Get Ready In Onesies A bit of background about our […]
Catching up? Here’s what you may have missed (or purposely skipped because maybe you’re mat at me? I don’t know): Kicking off Wedding Week! Surviving the last two days before the Big Day. The night before our wedding — and […]