Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Manchester City Marathon
10 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 23 Guest: Lauren Conkey Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Lauren Conkey is 3:18 marathoner, vegetarian, and mom to two girls, Amelia (3) and Mabel (8 months). […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 14 My 10 Favorite Races Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, I count down the top 10 races I’ve ever run, and I share […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Brooklyn Mile, Hamptons Marathon, Manchester City Marathon, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, North Wales Turkey Trot, NYRR, NYRR New York Mini 10K, NYRR Team Championships, Party With Purpose 5K, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Turkey Trot-
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 8 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life On this episode, I share my list of the top 10 people (and one dog!) who have had the most profound impact on my […]
Tomorrow, I will run my fourth marathon. This marathon feels so different from the previous three. The first one — the Hamptons Marathon — was significant in every way. My training was perfect, I felt in the best shape of […]
If 2012 was the year of “making all the mistakes,” then 2013 is the year in which I learn from all of them. With almost 1/12th of the year in the bag, I’m feeling really good about 2013. I know […]
It was only for a moment, but it’s not yet a fleeting thing. Last night, I planned to run. Really. I was going to leave work, head home, suit up and head out. But then, I lost the little bit […]
I think maybe I’ve mentioned once or twice that 2012 just never quite felt like my year. A running injury plagued the early months… …and from March through August I had that nagging Crohn’s flare-up that refused to quit. But […]
A day late. My bad. Can we still get grateful though? Because I’m feeling it now more than ever. Ever, I tell you! And a Thankful Things Thursday by any other name — Feel Good Friday, perhaps? — is just […]
I spent 11 months in 2011 working to gain automatic entry to the New York City Marathon. I ran the requisite nine races — seriously burning out in the process — and volunteered at that year’s NYCM Expo. Finally, after […]
One major lesson I’ve learned this year is that no matter how hard you try — no matter how many pretty little To-Do lists you make — life doesn’t always follow your plan. In fact, more often than not, live […]