Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
6 post(s) found
Last weekend, I officially checked another item off my 2017 To-Do list. (Completed tasks as of June 2017 include “launch a podcast,” “go dairy-free for 30 days,” and “get healthy.” That still leaves “PR in the 5K,” “run on the Long […]
“I’m going to start a podcast! But I’ll still have time and energy and the desire to keep blogging!” Oh, Ali. I’m trying, though! Part of me feels like I should have all this podcasting stuff figured out already, because […]
Jet lag is a real disease, people. Side effects including being wide awake when you’d rather be sleeping, and being completely exhausted when it’s time to shine. I used to secretly judge people who complained about jet lag, particularly upon […]
Hey. It’s been a while, huh? In the past five days, I’ve been on two planes, I’ve set up shop in three different hotels and I’ve slept for what feels like zero hours. On Thursday, I flew to Las Vegas […]
So I’m in Las Vegas. I have arrived. Actually, I arrived at 9:30 am Vegas time on Friday. I’ve done some stuff since getting here, but we’ll get to that in a minute. Right now I’m slowly entering Race Day […]
Dear person who decided the week would include 5 working days and 2 weekend days: You suck. Love, Ali Do I like coming to work every day? Yup. Sure do. But do I love the weekends when I don’t have […]