Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Did you register for the @bostonmarathon live show yet? The baller team at @GenUcan added more seats so we can acco… https://t.co/J42V69kt2L about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’ve dreamed about family-of-four beach days since the day I found out I was pregnant. The beach is Ellie’s absolut… https://t.co/3GpnAJlkkl 05:36:02 PM March 24, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- YAY!!!! https://t.co/2BuUM0Ec1c 07:30:30 AM March 23, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 129: LIVE at the United Airlines NYC Half
- March 19, 2019 by AliUnited Airlines NYC Half 2019 Recap
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
Tag Archives: L.A.
5 post(s) found
Jet lag is a real disease, people. Side effects including being wide awake when you’d rather be sleeping, and being completely exhausted when it’s time to shine. I used to secretly judge people who complained about jet lag, particularly upon […]
Since leaving the hospital three weeks ago, life has been good. Really good. Work is total madness. I spent the past three days in L.A. attending the finale taping for “So You Think You Can Dance” and doing a photo […]
DNF = Did Not Finish. There’s a first time for everything, right? Let’s go back in time to recap this week a bit… Tuesday: Wake up brutally early to run seven miles before flying to L.A. for work. Embark on […]
I was in a funk this morning? I can hardly remember that far back. Today has been a total whirlwind. After getting into the office this morning, things just started snowballing. I was productive, yes, and some great things happened. […]
Uh oh. I woke up craaaaanky today. For some reason I can’t shake my bad mood. Why so glum, you ask? Well, for lots of petty reasons, actually. I set my alarm to get up and run this morning — […]