Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Kenya
5 post(s) found
This post will be sappy and cheesy and it will include wedding photos and puppy photos and all the things that have made me smile the hugest in 2015. You’ve been warned. Joy ahead. When I look back at 2015, […]
Our Kenyan honeymoon was so special and wonderful and amazing and I’ve loved looking back and reliving all of it. First we flew for 138 hours, spent a quick night in Nairobi, and then flew to Samburu for our first […]
In this installment of “Ali & Brian’s Honeymoon in Kenya,” we head to the coast for a little laziness after all that sitting around a jeep every day! Here’s a recap from our first safari adventure in Samburu, and here […]
Read Part I from our trip here. It’s basically a lot of pictures of giraffes and lions and me crying joy tears and stuff. For those who asked, the quality photos you see in these posts were taken by Brian. […]
After a whirlwind 10 months of planning culminating in a whirlwind week and an even whirlwindier wedding (recaps forthcoming — gotta wait for the quality pics), Brian and I skipped town for our honeymoon. I never dreamed about what my […]