Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Kara Goucher
6 post(s) found
“I don’t think I’ll ever retire. If something motivates me, I want to go for it.” —Kara Goucher Kara Goucher is back on the Ali on the Run Show, talking about her new book, Strong, how keeping a confidence journal changed her […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 48 Guest: Sally Bergesen Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Sally Bergesen is the founder and CEO of Oiselle, a women’s athletic apparel company now celebrating its 10th year in business. On this episode, Sally shares […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 43 Guest: Kara Goucher Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Kara Goucher is a professional distance runner with loads of podiums, medals, and titles under her Oiselle-sponsored belt. She lives in Boulder, CO, with her husband, […]
Hi from jury duty! I had a mini meltdown leaving Ellie this morning (it’s my first day away from her since the day we brought her home in December) and I’ve already plowed through all of my snacks (it’s 11:41 […]
The scene: Saturday, Ali and Brian’s apartment. It is dark outside. 6 AM: My alarm goes off. Apparently I hit snooze. My bad. 6:40 AM: I wake up. I realize I didn’t hit snooze but rather hit “off.” It’s fine. […]
I imagine you will recite the title of this post to the tune of “Walk Like An Egyptian.” I know you probably didn’t know this because there hasn’t been any news coverage, Twitter chatting or blog posting about it yet, […]