Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Jon Cane
3 post(s) found
Happy Thursday! I’ll be honest, I’m in kind of a crappy mood at the moment. It’ll pass, because it’s all fueled from morning commute issues: I left the apartment late, the first train I got on was packed and had […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Fundraising, Hamptons Marathon, J.Crew, JackRabbit Sports, Jon Cane, Madewell, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Saucony, Thankful Things Thursday-
Everyone talks about that awesome, unbeatable runner’s high that you got from an especially long/fast/encouraging run. I rode my National Half Marathon high for weeks. People don’t really talk much about other kinds of fitness highs though. Note: I wish […]
Today was the big day. Today was the New York City Running Show. Today JackRabbit Sports announced the six finalists in its Run For The Rabbit campaign. Today, JackRabbit announced that I am one of those six finalists. !!!!!!!!!! I […]