Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: James De La Vega
3 post(s) found
The sun is shining. I woke up smiling. Summer is almost here. It’s Thursday. I don’t know how today can possibly be a bad day. Hopefully you all feel the same. Before we get down to business, let me just […]
Everyone talks about that awesome, unbeatable runner’s high that you got from an especially long/fast/encouraging run. I rode my National Half Marathon high for weeks. People don’t really talk much about other kinds of fitness highs though. Note: I wish […]
Today has all the makings of a great day. Want to know why? Well first of all, it’s Friday. Isn’t that reason enough to be happy? Fine. I’ll give you more reasons… I woke up this morning with a nasty […]