Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: JackRabbit Sports
49 post(s) found
So here’s something I have been wanting to write for a very long time: I am happy. Not just “I had a good day today!” happy, but more like, “I’ve had a lot of really good days in a row, […]
Three years ago, I found myself in a pretty bad place. I was in a relationship that had deteriorated—though I refused to acknowledge the reality of the situation for too long. So I was blindsided when my boyfriend at the […]
On a Friday morning exactly one year ago, I woke up with tiny little butterflies in my stomach. Not real ones, because that would be weird. But I had that nervous-anxious-excited energy going on. I remember going for a 3-mile […]
I had exceptionally high hopes for this glorious Thursday. It didn’t matter if the sun was shining or if my hard-earned vacation tan had already faded: This day was going to be great. But my stomach and I apparently need […]
Guess what’s in these boxes?! When I was raising money for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation through the Run For The Rabbit campaign, I knew that if I wanted to be the competition’s top fundraiser, I’d either need some super […]
First: Today is 11/1/11. I love that. I’m really excited to make a wish at 11:11 am. Also, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! Say it and you’ve got good luck for the entire month. No, I’m not superstitious, but thank you for […]
[Insert sarcasm here.] I went to my doctor yesterday. You remember the guy: poor bedside manner, condescending, doesn’t think “people with Crohn’s disease should be runners.” He’s so great. So great, in fact, that I took a little visit to […]
Imagine this: It’s a perfect fall evening. You work all day then at 6:45 pm you lace up your Brooks Adrenalines and head for Central Park, where you join your running coach and one of his badass, race-winning triathletes for […]
I’ve been talking about my “Handsome Friend” on the blog for a while now. Since May, in fact. (Also sometimes referred to as “My Nice Friend” or “My Friend Who Is A Boy” or, finally, “My Boyfriend.”) I finally showed […]
Wow. This weekend has been insane. I hope you’re in the mood for a lengthy post, because that’s what you’re about to get. In case you’re quite busy, let me summarize my weekend for you: I ran my first marathon. […]