Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "If you don't love Monday, fix that." YES. THANK YOU. https://t.co/0MzKt4lu7i about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is EXACTLY what I plan to look like three hours after giving birth. https://t.co/mtO1iiKI3z about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There she is! https://t.co/tztdDfrHKN 03:15:22 PM April 22, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd 11:08:22 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Isauro Fernandez
1 post(s) found
Happy Thursday! I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again: This week has been a super speedy one. I can hardly even remember what happened on Monday. So let’s keep moving right along and get down to it: Today […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Yoga and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Fairfield Half Marathon, Isauro Fernandez, Ki Power Vinyasa, NYC, Pure Yoga, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Wine, Yoga-