Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Hot Power Yoga
6 post(s) found
Remember when I ran the Las Vegas Half Marathon — and, uh, a handful of other races that didn’t go as planned this year — and I talked about how I had a really hard time during those last, oh, […]
Today has been stellar. Maybe it’s been a good day because I pushed myself hard during this morning’s run. Or maybe today has been good thanks to my delicious lunch pita. The fabulousness of the day definitely had to do […]
The first yoga class I ever took was in the dance studio on campus during my freshman year of college. At the time, my main form of exercise was dancing — tap, jazz, ballet, kickline and whatever else was thrown […]
What a weekend! In case you missed any of it, here’s what happened: I took Friday off to prep for Saturday’s Housewarming party. I took my second Hot Power Yoga class at Pure Yoga and loved it. I’m officially an […]
Less than 24 hours until party time! Everything is starting to come together. Minus a few…setbacks…I’m feeling confident that things will go off without a hitch. Oh and the setback? There’s this huge table that has been nailed into an […]
I’m so excited because I have a few fun fitness-y things to look forward to in the next few weeks. First, I’m finally taking my first hot yoga class! Pure Yoga in NYC is offering free classes this weekend—Happy Thanksgiving, […]