Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Holidays
15 post(s) found
I survived Christmas 2011. Did you? It’s been a crazy couple of days, but I’ll do my best to sum up this bit of the holiday season. It all started on December 23 — Christmas Eve Eve with Brian. I […]
Last night after work I attempted to get some quality Christmas shopping taken care of. I headed to the Columbus Circle Holiday Markets, which is one of my favorite city spots this time of year. (Hint to city shoppers: The […]
You know what’s important in life? Chocolate. Good drinks. Laughing. Also, and maybe most importantly, great friends. Even better? Great friends with chocolate who make you laugh while drinking good cocktails. And that pretty much sums up my Sunday. Yesterday […]
Hello. It’s Thankful Things Thursday, and rather than go through my whole speech about what that means, I’m just going to dive in and if you haven’t tagged along for this little holiday before, I’m sure you can figure out […]
I’m back in NYC (with a coach-approved 3-mile run behind me, no less). Charlotte was good to me and I’ll update a bit more tomorrow, but I wanted to post a little note to wish all the fathers out there […]