Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Hamptons Marathon Training
2 post(s) found
I told myself I would get more sleep this week. So far: Fail. Really big fail. I’m running on 4 hours of sleep and I’m going to go ahead and say it was totally worth it. Did I was my […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Work and tagged Billy Elliot, Central Park, Coach Cane, Dance Spirit, Fundraising, Hamptons Marathon Training, In the Heights, JackRabbit Sports, Lin Manuel Miranda, New York City Dance Alliance, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
Before I started training for the Hamptons Marathon, my seasoned runner friends warned me: “Marathon training takes over your life.” That warning never scared me. And now, with fewer than two months left until marathon day (September 24!), I can […]